Search This Blog

Saturday, December 9, 2023

POSxCandyCorn Interview


     I combined my, "Person on the Street", and candy corn interviews into one video. First, I interviewed students and asked them what their favorite part of the holidays was. After we talked about the holidays, I asked them their opinions on candy corn. I also shared my thoughts on candy corn in the video. Watch the video below. Enjoy!

    When I first started the interviews I was a little nervous and tense. As we continued to do more interviews I started to get more comfortable. I learned that the more comfortable that you are the better the interview you will get all around. It also helps to smile during the interview, especially in public interviews because they are really interactive.






    Above I am pictured with sophomore student, Winston James. I also tagged two links that pertain to holiday activities to do in Orangeburg, and another link that talks about the history of candy corn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative lighting

      Creative lighting is a technique used in film and photography to capture different aspects of the subject. There are different kinds o...